• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Black Eye

Heap64

Lady goes to the Dr. with a black eye and complains that every time her husband goes out and has a few they end up in a fight. "I know, any time I smell beer on his breath, I'm in trouble" said the woman.

The Dr. says, "I might have a solution, to the problem. Next time you smell beer on his breath, go into the kitchen as fast as you can and take a swig of sweet tea. Don't swallow the tea, just swish it around in your mouth, keep swishing until your husband falls asleep."

A month later the woman goes to see her Dr. and says, "Dr. that was amazing, it worked so well. Every time he came home with beer on his breath, I would go for the tea and he never laid a hand on me!"

Dr. responds, "See what keeping your mouth shut can do"?

This was one I just left on the computer for the wife to read to see her reaction! It was pretty good :yah

I thought it was going to be this joke.... What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

Nothing. You already told her twice. :hide

"Kats66Pny" said:
I thought it was going to be this joke.... What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

Nothing. You already told her twice. :hide

also known as irish sunglasses
irish_sunglasses.jpg

Back