• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Blind guy and his dog

ko67

One day, a blind man and his dog are walking down a street, they come to a busy intersection, and the dog, ignoring the high volume of traffic zooming by on the street, leads the blind man out into the thick of traffic. This is followed by the screech of tires and horns blaring as panicked drivers try desperately not to run the pair down.

The blind man and his dog finally reach the safety of the sidewalk on the other side of the street, and the blind man pulls a cookie out of his coat pocket, and offers it to the dog.

A passerby, having observed the near fatal incident, can't control his amazement and says to the blind man, "Why on earth are you rewarding your guide dog with a cookie? He nearly got you killed!"

The blind man turns partially in his direction and replies, "I am offering the cookie to find out where his head is, so I can kick his fucking ass."

NOTE: Although this joke used the words "fucking" and "ass", it was not about ass fucking, and thus it is my third consecutive joke that does not involve ass fucking.

Salaam Alaykum, Kev

But you must explain that to us every time sooooooo......you must have a "thing" with it. :scar

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Another good one Kev

#3....free at last, free at last...thank God Almighty, I'm free at last.

"blue65coupe" said:
I think there's been some shennanigans going on here.

Yeah, poor Kev probably thinks I'm an asshole :eek:mg

Wait..............a..........................minute.......................

:lol

Back