• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Blue Oval Industries

I won a set of billet hood pins from this shadey outfit and they didn't have them in stock. I checked their auctions and they continued to sell the same item knowing they were out of stock. I was contacted by a nice woman named Stephanie and she told me they wouldn't be in for several weeks. I told her I'd wait (big mistake). I told her to make sure and send them UPS as the auction stated, otherwise if they ship them USPS to my confirmed PayPal address I won't get them as I live kinda rural and I don't get mail delivery to the house. I told her if they choose to send them USPS I can give her my PO BOX in town. She said, no, we will ship them UPS. Over a month goes by and I e-mail them and asked what gives? I received a semi smart ass e-mail from a guy saying they were already shipped USPS. Needless to say I was pissed! I had waited all this time and then they don't follow directions. I told them when they get them back to send them UPS to the correct address. I never heard a word back. Another two weeks go by and I e-mailed Stephanie and she said they did get them back (nice communication ass holes!)and the best thing to do would be to refund my money. What a bunch of mother %#*&ers. This was last week. They will not communicate with me so I put this matter into dispute with paypal. I purchased these hood pins two months ago and of course payed instantly with pay-pal. Why can't they do the same? Because they are playing a game.

Re: Blue Oval Industries

LMAO.... You should have asked me about these jokers before all of your mess started as I'd have warned you.

I also bought from them on an eBay "Buy it NOW" Cobra upper/lower intake setup. I PayPal'd immediately upon hitting the Buy it Now button. Their item listing instructs to wait 24 hours before inquiring about shipping status, so I waited until the next day to call them. When I called them the next day they informed me that the item was not in stock and they couldn't confirm when it would be. I asked for and received an immediate refund..... minus the PayPal charges on both transactions (to and from). I was upset that their auction was a complete farce as they listed "3" in stock when I hit the Buy it Now button.

When it came time to leave feedback, I left them a NUETRAL for not having the item in stock. I immediately received a NEGATIVE feedback from them and the joker called me a liar. I'll never spend a dime with these guys again.

Here's the feedback exchange from my eBay account. With 190 positive transactions totalling upwards of $100k... I have to deal with this a-hole?

(Not Visible on my end of the exchange - but my original NUETRAL feedback stated something to the effect of "buyer beware, drop ship seller, items not in stock").

LIAR - YOU CANCELED IT SAYING IT WOULD NOT WORK FOR YOU APPLICATION - BEWARE!!!! Seller: blueovalindustries ( 49382) Dec-18-07 14:02

Reply by in2uic (Dec-18-07 14:22):
Your listing stated 3 available,I used BIN.You had none in stock and I'm a liar?

Follow-up by blueovalindustries (Dec-18-07 14:44):
FRAUD - SELLERS BEWARE - DO NOT SELL TO. YOU ARE A LIAR. BEWARE!

I about fell outta my chair at this guys comebacks with his negative feedback.

I'm a liar? Buddy, I used Buy it Now and you didn't have any in stock. How the f*&* am I a liar? Sellers beware? I suppose sellers who don't actually have the item in stock should beware. Fraud? :hmm I Paypal'd the guy IMMEDIATELY! WTF did I do that was fraudulent? :wtf :rofl

Re: Blue Oval Industries

In the middle of all this I have heard that guy was a jerk. I left him negative feedback and he responded with a lie as well. I have not received my negative feedback from him yet. Makes a guy want to take a trip.

The shop that is doing my exhaust is going to start marketing these hood pins. Pretty slick. The pin snaps inside and you push the button to release. Although, while I'm typing this I'm trying to figure out how you push them both at the same time...they are pretty slick

2_14_05_09_2_41_13_2.jpg

2_14_05_09_2_41_13_1.jpg

2_14_05_09_2_41_12_0.jpg

my blood boils thinking about what these guys have done to you too :expl
I'm glad you guys posted this so the reat of us won't get stung but I'm ready for the road trip if you guys want to pound some heads... my whole career is based on customer service and this just twists a knife in me! :voodoo

I am pissed but I'll wait and see what happens. The douche bad still has not refunded my $110. Thanks for the offer, I may take you up on it if he screws me. He's had my money since March 28th. When he rebutted the bad feedback I gave him he said it was shipped to the address I gave him and gave the confirmation number. In other words, he claims I gave him a bad address and it was my fault. This guy is a real piece of work.

I purchased a set of chrome valve covers for a 5.0 engine from them. I could not get the screw on oil cap to go on more than 1 rotation if that. They told me that was good and I did not need to screw it on any further. I sent them back and got a refund. I paid shipping of course. That was about 3 years ago so it appears that they are doing the same crap now a days.

I finally got my money back on Friday. Not because the D!CK refunded me, because Pay-Pal did through the dispute process. I would break his nose if I ever found that worm.

Their products are crap, too. I tried 2 different wiper switches of theirs for my '66. The first one fell apart in my hand as I tried to take it back out to attempt to use the second one. They aren't made right, and once installed, they'll turn the wipers on, but won't turn off.

I ended eating one of them and returning the other one to NPD where I got them both. I went and found a good used one instead.

Back