• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Body shop recommendation in NorthTX

jmlay

I am in looking for recombination for a shop in the North Dallas, Lewisville, Frisco, Plano, etc.., that I can trust to do the body work & paint on my Mach 1. I do not mind traveling a bit further for the right shop. I would like to stop in frequently to monitor the project. Someone trustworthy that does quality work for a reasonable price. The car is not concours but I am looking for a high quality end product. If someone has examples or references I may view all the better.

Thanks

"jmlay" said:
Thanks for the info. If anyone has additional I am all ears.

If you had a range, in what you are looking to spend, where would you put it. Between Earl Scheib and Chip Foose

You nailed it, right in between the two!

In a seriousness I get your point. I have not setting a budget until I get a better feel for the options, get a few estimates, etc... Money is not unlimited but I am willing to pay a bit extra for a higher quality work.

It's a few hours away from DFW, but there's a stangfix member, classicdoug, who has a restoration shop in Bryan/College Station. :thu

www.classiccollisionandrestoration.com

More pictures on the facebook page that show start to finish pictures.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Classic- ... 8010655516

They do jaw dropping work out there. None of that half-assed work either. Quality work. They are super friendly and helpful. They are the only ones I had weld in my cowl vent as well as fix a couple of rust holes around my window (which is on their website under metal shaping - 66 roof repair).

If you need a way to get it from Dallas to Bryan.. just let me know. I know a guy who does transports as well for decent price.

Back