• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Borgeson PS box and Pump 67-70

Boom

Donator
I have the Borgeson PS conversion box and the pump for sale. I had the set-up on the car for awhile but I took it off when a line started leaking. I meant to put it back on after getting a new hose made but never did. The box and the pump with bracket as shown in the picture. I have a pair of bolts with spacers that mount it to the driver's side head. I don't know where the hoses are, if I find them I''l include them, but you can also get them from CJs, see the link below. I also don't think I have the 3 bolts that mount the box to the frame, If I find them, I'll update the ad. Just taking up room in my garage, asking $350 plus shipping or best offer.

Here is the link to the kit:

http://www.cjponyparts.com/borgeson-...-1970/p/PSK15/

Here's the replacement hoses for $67:

http://www.cjponyparts.com/borgeson-...-1970/p/PSHK4/

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image.

The link says it's good for 68-70. I assume it would work for a late 67 without the spearOmatic?

The link says it's good for 68-70. I assume it would work for a late 67 without the spearOmatic?
My dad's was for a 66 and it came with parts to cut the shaft off the gearbox and put a bearing in the bottom of the column and mount the column to the firewall and so on. So you would need stuff like that. The gearbox should be the same. You may also need the pitman arm for a 68-70 as I think the splined shaft is different size on the early 67. I didn't do the Borgenson swap but had to deal with all that on my EPAS for my 67.

I would love to put PS in my 67, but will most likely go with the EPAS unit.

I believe there are some pedal issues with the 68 column conversion as well. Been a while since I've seen a pic to compare, but I think the '68 pedals have a bow in them to go around the column boot.

Back