• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

boy, have i done it now!

SELLERSRODSHOP

saw this thing on facebook where you can make a turd by wetting an old paper towel cardboard tube, tearing it into pieces & molding in your hand. thought "gotta try this"... so, last night, the mrs. was in the back of the house for a while, so made one up & put it on her spot on the couch. lucy has been on a spell where its a fight to keep her off the furniture & she likes to get in "mama's spot". well, she came back in to sit down, saw that & started chasing lucy, who runs & hides under the coffee table. I jump up & holler out "wait, I don't think its hers", snatch a piece up, toss it in my mouth & say "nope, doesn't taste like her dog food"... the look of horror was PRICELESS!!! :yah

So tell us your room number and the address to send the get well soon cards too. I bet you couldn't hold it in and were LYAO.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Killer! We have a cat "visiting" for a few days and I will need to try this.

Oh crap! I'm going to do that tonight! Steve, small pieces? do you wet the material?

"cmayna" said:
Oh crap! I'm going to do that tonight! Steve, small pieces? do you wet the material?

soak em down really good in water, get them really saturated. then tear them into smaller pieces, maybe 1-2" squares, exact size doesn't seem to matter, then squeeze them together & mold to shape...

Kitty Litter Cake anyone?

30162763_17462e6507.jpg

oh, she got even... made me go Christmas shopping with her sat & sun night. guess who woke up sick this morning.... :dun I don't get sick very often since I stay at home by myself all the time now, but end up catching something every 2-3 yrs & it usually puts me down for a few days...

Back