• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

California Intl AirShow Car show..Salinas

Well basically it was a overcast day. Somewhat wet in the morning...not rain...and decent temps....low 70s.

There was a couple flights by the F35 demonstration team. A nice few fly-bys of 5 P-51s...and then about 3 the Thunderbirds showed up. I really didn't expect them since they were basing at nearby Monterey airport and earlier in the day I saw 2 of their pilots looking over my '67. which meant...hey they weren't even near their planes. But surprise, surprise, surprise.:)

P1340028.JPG

P1340041.JPGP1340050.JPG

P1340055.JPG

P1340060 (3).JPG

Did you photoshop Mt. Fuji out of these pictures?

Looks like a great car and plane show!

Why would anyone, let alone fighter jet pilots, waste time looking at a car with a fake "stock' center console? Thought those guys were supposed to be smarter.

Fake? I'll inform you that that console is made from the best cardboard I could afford.

I did discover that an option for a '67 was a 9" TV. Where it would be mounted is the question.

Why would anyone, let alone fighter jet pilots, waste time looking at a car with a fake "stock' center console? Thought those guys were supposed to be smarter.
Yeah.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A605FN met Tapatalk

Back