• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Camaro Shooting....

AzPete

This came from the Safford, Az. on line news....

It sounds like a story that could have come out of Graham or Greenlee Counties,
but it happened in Kingman, Arizona.
A Kingman man is going away to jail for 90-days after shooting his Camaro after the car refused to start.
Lauriano Lawrence Lavato went out to his Camaro on April 13th, and tried to start the vehicle.
The Camaro would not start and apparently Lavato got mad.
He went inside his home and got a pistol. Lavato fired two rounds through the windshield and into the dashboard.
Apparently neighbors heard the shots and called police.
Lavato ran into his house and refused to come out.
The man eventually calmed down and came out of his home and surrendered to police.
Lavato pleaded guilty to one count of discharging a gun unlawfully within city limits and was sentenced to three years probation and 90-days in jail.

I found most people behind bars are Chebby Lubbers....Well other kind of Lubbers too....

I hope he has some real fun in Jail.....

Bubba - "Say Hello to my little friend."
LLL - Gulp!

Bubba - Squeal Boy, Squeal like a pig!

Hehehehehe

Mel

Years ago my cousin had a camaro that was consistently giving him problems. Started acting up while driving one day and he pulls over at a gas station, finds a piece of steel and proceeds to beat the shit out of his car. Gets in, drives off. This was 15-20 years ago. Today he's a meth head....go figure.

Back