• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Camero owner?

and here I thought Craig was into VW camper vans! I guess this was not a far stretch from his mankini

I thought for sure that was an Iowa plate...
Look at the guy's ears: remind you of anyone?

As a former Firebird owner (which is pretty close to a Camaro), I am OFFENDED that you would suggest that a person who drives such a car would dress in this manner.

Everybody knows wearing spike heels with plaid is so gauche.

As a former Firebird owner (which is pretty close to a Camaro), I am OFFENDED that you would suggest that a person who drives such a car would dress in this manner.

Everybody knows wearing spike heels with plaid is so gauche.
I take offense at this statement, being left-handed. You should have used "Kardashian" instead.

"Borrowed from French gauche (“left, awkward”), from gauchir (“to veer, turn”), from Old French gaucher (“to trample, walk clumsily”), from Frankish walkan (“to full, trample”), from Proto-Germanic https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Reconstruction:Proto-Germanic/walkanąwalkaną (“to full, roll up”). Akin to Old High German walchan (“to knead”), Old English wealcian (“to roll up, curl”) and English walk, Old Norse valka (“to drag about”). "

Wow! Two thumbs up! I guess rules are made to be broken!

Thx for that image in my head just as I head off to church! :cool:

Back