• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Can do anything but electrical.

Mkflow

I need to know what these 3 connections go to. The one I'm sure is for the tranny, but not sure about the other 2. 67 Coupe, originally 6 cyl, have a 68 289 going in. The car was taken apart 30 years ago, slowly getting it back together. Any help would be appreciated, all schematics I've seen, wire colors don't match, so I'm clueless.
3670f4622c2663f6e14413bdf0b138dc.jpg
a691faf19e6e557763f7cda9c062d8d2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Left: optional left/right hood turn signal blinker lights (most 67's have this regardless of the hood configuration). Right: left is engine gauge feed harness (coil, oil, temp), and right is neutral safety switch/backup lamp plug.

Left: optional left/right hood turn signal blinker lights (most 67's have this regardless of the hood configuration). Right: left is engine gauge feed harness (coil, oil, temp), and right is neutral safety switch/backup lamp plug.
Alrighty then. And the alternator wires plug into the harness from the voltage regulator I hope? Gonna go with single wire altenator down the road, just didn't want to burn anything up just trying to start it. Thanks so much. I'll post some more pics as it progresses. Hope to shoot some paint on it by summer.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back