• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

can this hood be fixed

GT350

can this hood be fixed

000_0165.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anything is possible... but to do so I'd expect that the top skin would need to be seperated from the frame so they can each can be worked independantly.

What he said..... That is also a bad area for any type fillers as it is possible to crack from closing. Remember....the driver looks over the hood all the time and any bad spot will be very irratating.

the time involved would make it a very pricey hood. They can still be found for reasonable prices used.

Hey, just moved one in the garage today. Actually all that you need to put back in the place of the stuff you lost. What's it worth to ya?

slight mishap where the car was stored it rolled down a hill and hit a parked car all on private ground

"67 evil eleanor" said:
Hey, just moved one in the garage today. Actually all that you need to put back in the place of the stuff you lost. What's it worth to ya?
the only problem is shipping,my shippers are based in ramona CA who ship all my stuff to me in u.k pm on how much for all the bits

Back