• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Cannot believe it, again

FordDude

Well-Known Dude
Staff member
Been over a month since I got pulled over for speeding. I learned my lesson so I thought. I have been good, keeping a watchful eye on the speed. Going to visit my Dad in his assisted living place. Most of the way is a 2 lane highway 55 limit. Staying behind a minivan doing 55-60. Divided highway ahead 65 limit just pasted the stop light. 2 lanes turn into 4 before the light, make a lane change and I unfortunately speed up a little in the process. What can I say? The light turned red and I stopped at the intersection. I never even saw johnny law this time until he was behind me with the lights on. I am totally hosed now unless the first officer decides not to show up at court. Maybe I should just sell the Mustangs and say the hell with it.

fd

Situational Awareness, or "SA", not speed, is your problem. Spend more time looking around and you'll see the bastards before you commit to speed :steer

Sorry to hear it...

Got last 2 weeks , 2 speeding tickets in the mail.Total is 100 euro. :hide :hide

"B67FSTB" said:
Got last 2 weeks , 2 speeding tickets in the mail.Total is 100 euro. :hide :hide
You got a bargain Bruno
Ours START at $185AUD for 0-10kmh's over
45kmh's over gets you walking for 6 months and car impounded for 28 - 90 days or forever if its the third time.
And they say its not revenue raising!!

"scedd" said:
You got a bargain Bruno
Ours START at $185AUD for 0-10kmh's over
45kmh's over gets you walking for 6 months and car impounded for 28 - 90 days or forever if its the third time.
And they say its not revenue raising!!

:hide :hs :wor :roul

As Grabber Orange stated ...you were playing the game without paying attention.

Take the driving ed course instead and pay the ticket. At least you won't get the points on your record. Hey I thought I was screwed at 120 but he only got me at 99.

Back