• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Center Dash Vent - 1967/ 1968

Aussie67

Anyone know a good/ reasonable cost, source for a center dash vent/ register to suit a 67? They retail for $200+ here. That's around 15% of the whole air con cost.

50-1067F.jpg

Repop is ok.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
The one pictured is a repop. Here is a link to an original:

Thanks mate, but the currency exchange rate makes that too expensive for me. Might have to stay with a repop.

I heard the original ones are fairly hard to find. I bought mine as a package for the entire AC system. All factory. Was $400.00.

Mel

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I heard the original ones are fairly hard to find. I bought mine as a package for the entire AC system. All factory. Was $400.00.

Mel

They do seem to be a hard to get item. The FOREX and shipping costs just kill us here. As mentioned earlier, I can't see the value in a $300 plastic vent.

Thanks for the help though.

They do seem to be a hard to get item. The FOREX and shipping costs just kill us here. As mentioned earlier, I can't see the value in a $300 plastic vent.

Thanks for the help though.
IIRC mine is metal.

Mel

I would show off too if I had one of those. Must be a b**ch getting through airports ...…………..

Back