• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Changing careers...I found my calling

GrabberOrange69

Troglodyte
To: Wicked Weasel, human resources

Recently I have been viewing some of your work http://www.stangfix.com/testforum2/index.php/topic,2637.825.html, and it occured to me I'm in the wrong profession. Your company appears to concentrate on exactly the kind of career I've been looking for - exciting and engaging work. My mom always told me to find a job that I would be willing to do for free, then get paid for it, so consider me a candidate for staff photographer. If you are looking for a motivated, self starter, look no further. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get that close-up, "money shot". You'll see I'm quite handy with wide angle and telephoto lenses too. I'll work weekends, nights, whatever it takes to keep those pictures rolling. Extreme angles would be no problem for me, I'm in great shape and am not afraid of heights.

Please consider me for the job; you wont regret it. Heck, I could even work as an apprentice gratis for a week or two just to get started.

V/r,

Good luck, bub, I'mb rooting for ya! And if you need someone to hold a light or something, just shout.

Back