• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Checking in

Hi

I haven’t been on this board for over 2 years.

I have been tied up with some things that have kept me busy and away.

I am ok. I have been dealing with some other things.

I still have my Mustang.

I will likely be back sometime next year...
Steve

Things are going ok.
I am involved in the CAF, helping run Aviation Merit Badge sessions with the Scouts and Girl Scouts, coordinating a Family reunion for my Father’s Mother’s side which will be held in July, 2020, Pinewood Derby this April, some financial planning, found a wonderful woman last fall, and fiddling with my 1968 Plymouth Fury II 4-door sedan, ‘Elwood’.
I have also been dealing with some personal issues that I choose not to discuss here, that if left unchecked, probably would have killed me.

F09213C5-EBA9-4DBB-AC0C-D549033B2D6D.jpegE31ABD72-9CA9-47AF-8254-14B5EABF7D2E.jpegF09213C5-EBA9-4DBB-AC0C-D549033B2D6D.jpeg

I'm still around also. Cant get logged in to the politics board from Tapatalk for some reason. Asking for a password that I thought was camero....

I'm still around also. Cant get logged in to the politics board from Tapatalk for some reason. Asking for a password that I thought was camero....
Maybe if you spelled it correctly! Camaro. Don't know if that is correct but that is how it is spelled.

Back