• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

CHOCKOSTANG Classic Mustang

Heap64

I had talked to Dan at CHOCKOSTANG a few times online and on the phone (today I got to meet him in person).

There aren't too many around like him anymore. He specializes in Vintage Ford steering and brake parts. Today I picked up one of his rebuilt power steering boxes, he is going to go through my control valve.

I also picked up the following at fair prices!
After-market Power Steering Ram
Loaded Calipers that look awesome, hoses.
Rotors, Bearing and Seals.

Great one stop shopping.

If you have any questions regards to steering or stopping, Dan is a stand-up guy for sure.

http://www.chockostangclassicmustang.com/home.html

Thanks!
James in Bloomington

Dan hooked me up with the front disc setup for my 65. After receiving the parts, I changed my mind and wanted to make some changes. Called Dan and he took back stuff after 3 months and supplied me with the new stuff. Very nice to deal directly to the owner of the business, especially one that is so knowledgeable.

I bought the brake parts from Dan for my fastback. Dan was very helpful, shipped my order very quickly and the prices are great.

There was a problem with a leaking caliper that I had received, Dan took it back and replaced it no problems at all.

Without a doubt I would recommend using Dan.

I bought my kit to convert my front brakes to disc from them and highly recommend them.

Nice product and great price...a lot cheaper than similar kits at other places.

About a year after install I called Dan with a tech question and he was very helpful answering.

Really can't recommend them enough.

I'm so happy to hear this~ I too bought my front disc brake conversion from him!! He's is totally awesome, and the friendliest person~ just like from the good old days! :thu my front right caliper developed a leak and it must have been a year later~ and he sent me another one(exchange). Yes, a big :thu!!
dne'

I also bought a power disk brake conversion kit from him too.

Very nice guy !!

Dan and his wife Carol I believe. :thu :thu

I'm glad to hear so many of you with good experiences..

Update. I left him a control valve on Saturday and it arrived at my home by UPS on Tuesday! He must have worked Saturday and or Sunday to get it done and out that fast. It looks great.

Back