• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Chris (blu67) is a friggin genius (Cars-by-Chris)

ko67

Cars by chris , aka blu67, did a drawing of my car for me. Fantastic! Thanks, Chris.

Attachments

• drawing of vert.jpg
    448.5 KB · Views: 254
Re: Chris (blu67) is a friggin genius

Yes, Chris is awesome. He did my daughter's 65 coupe as well.

Yes he is. That turned out awesome.

I am going to have him do another picture for me soon. After seeing what he did with my mustang now I want one of my dads 61 vette.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Thanks, Kevin!
I really enjoyed doing it. :pbj

I had Chris do my '67....I'll post a pic next week.

Re: Re: Chris (blu67) is a friggin genius

"70 StangMan" said:
I think a sticky thread for all SF members to post there Cars-by-Chris artwork would be cool. :shrug

+1 a cars by Chris art gallery.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

"70 StangMan" said:
I think a sticky thread for all SF members to post there Cars-by-Chris artwork would be cool. :shrug
That should go under the Vendor section!

Chris... can you draw people? :confu

I want a picture of me and my 66 & 03 like this! :beer lol

Attachments

• MustangSally.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 180
I'd love a drawing of Ms. Bank of Midlife...

bofm1.jpg

"Kats66Pny" said:
Chris... can you draw people? :confu

I want a picture of me and my 66 & 03 like this! :beer lol

LOL...yeah, you know, Kat, I have tried so many times in the past to draw people but for whatever reason, biological things are just a bitch to draw for me. I can draw them but they lack the quality I look for. They don't have the aspect of being "alive". My drawings of people are like the difference between a real woman and one of those "love dolls"...... :hide

I'll stick to mechanical things.

LOL Well darn! I understand though. People are a WHOLE different thing to draw. That's why I stick to 3D people! For the life of me, I cannot paint (in photoshop) a person. It comes out looking too flat. Shadows and details are a bitch.
Now that I'm working and have a little bit of extra play money, I'll have to start saving up and get ya to do a picture of both my mustangs. :thu After I pay off some other stuff and buy disc brakes though.

"blu67" said:
Thanks, Kevin!
I really enjoyed doing it. :pbj
You know what's funny...on tapatalk, the pbj smilie shows up as (as a smilie with his tongue out) + bj.

:sm_TMI

Dang,
Just how many blue Mustangs do you have anyways? Sure look pretty similar to each other.... :part

Too bad the real thing doesn't look THAT good in life.... :part pt II

Oh and why did Chris paint a blue "MAR" sticker on the back license plate? Isn't that car cool enough to have a red MAR sticker? :part pt III

:shee There, I feel much better :yah

Well add me to the list of VERY satisfied clients of Chris. I am a little biased, but I think that this is his best work to date. I haven't recieved the print yet just the scan, but Damn that guy is good. :thu :thu :thu :thu I will post a finished framed product once it's done. Way to go Chris...you Da' Man.

copier2_20110829_112410_b8ead84849d4_001-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back