• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Classic Car collection for sale

Kats66Pny

A friend of mine passed away a couple of weeks ago and he was a true car guy. Anyway, his wife needs to sell his cars. I figured I'd post them here just incase someone here might be interested or know someone who might be. I already tried butt kissing to my husband for the model A but he said no. Bummer.

Here's the list...

1953 Chevy Bel-Air $10,500
1954 Dodge -original Hemi-V8 $12,750
"The Hearse" (1964? Caddilac) $15,000
"The Limo" ('80's Buick) $6000
and of course the 1930 model A Ford w/ vintage Coca~Cola trailer $18,000 - he had AC installed in it before he passed away

If you have any questions, please feel free to call Micki at 979-823-4002

Here's a picture of a few of the cars from this mornings cruise we did in his honor.
f8-hughsride-16-copy.jpg

"Kats66Pny" said:
I already tried butt kissing to my husband for the model A but he said no. Bummer.

You're focussing on the wrong side...just say'n.

"silverblueBP" said:
You're focussing on the wrong side...just say'n.

:nut I offered other things too but he still said no. Well he said I could have it but I'd have to give up Gertrude. Couldn't have both. I like my '66 too much, even though she's not the prettiest.

I didn't take the picture so I couldn't say what photo filters were used. Probably a combination of them though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back