• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Cleaned up some polishing marks on Shag today

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
Recently, I had the rocker moulding holes filled in as well as having a couple blemish marks fixed on Shag. Afterwards the car gets polished and waxed. They obviously did some color sanding to some orange peel areas but did not buff out a couple spots which were bugging me big time.

So today, I got the initiave and my different compounds and nailed them three 1" dull spots. All polished out and ever so pretty. Ready for a show next Saturday.

How the heck was I suppose to take before pics of a car that already way too perfect? I guess I could color sand a couple areas, pretending those are before pics...........yeah right!

"cmayna" said:
How the heck was I suppose to take before pics of a car that already way too perfect? I guess I could color sand a couple areas, pretending those are before pics...........yeah right!

Pictures of suitably near-naked women can be easily substituted and we'd all be happy...

"cmayna" said:

yeh yeh yeh !!!

Back