• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Cleaning house mostly 1965,1966 stuff

napaguy

Guys and gals,
I have a buttload of mostly new 1965,1966 parts that need to go for jeep money. These prices dont include shipping. Feel free to make me an offer

one like new hood latch/catch assembly. This is an oe ford part that has been blasted and painted black. Dusty from sitting around. 10

brand new kick panels for a coupe in light blue with no speaker pods 10

one wiper motor in working condition Its just the standard two? speed for 1966 5$

all new standard interior door handles [4] 10$

blasted shock tower caps 5 for set

8" blasted backing plates that have been painted, with all new brakes and hardware 20

1 65/66 e brake handle assembly that has been blasted and lubed. It is currently painted light blue 10$

1965/1966 front bumper that was a used nos that I had replated by our friends in the "south"...150$

2 sets of 1965/1966 front windshield and backlite trim in good used shape but needing a good cleaning 25 1 SET SOLD

one 1965/1966 radiator support without crossmember...it originally came with the crossmember but the spot welds were drilled out. It is new technically 30$

one new set of repops door run weatherstrip for 65/66 30$

nice 65/66 oem glove box door standard interior 20$

1965/1966 backup lights newish 10 for pair

brand new 289 points style distributor cap with new premium napa wires 15

One used factory service repair manual for 1966 well used but very useable 20$

nice 1965/1966 factory strut rods 20 for pair

Good used quarter windows 65/66 20 each

Good used am radio bracket for 65/66 5$

heater trim for dash 65/66 newish 5$

Many more parts just ask...I can take pics but please no picture collectors. I am a white, small business owner with three kids, a wife, a car payment, a house payment, and will be starting soccer and football with my kids in the next month so my time is limited....If somebody wants to make an offer on all please just ask. If you are building a 65/66 this could save you a ton of money. Thanks for looking

Please send me a pt here or email napaguy790@yahoo.com

Back