• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Cobra Automotive

I agree, knowledgeable but expensive. I bought the big spindle kit and competition cross member, which almost required a second mortgage.

Curt & Carl Vogt, Scott Hackanson and their entire staff including their bookeeper Ginny are just awesome folks. They are the experts in just about all phases of restoration. In vintage racing just look at their track records. Their customers know their quality and as far as pricey is concerned... if you're serious about your project or endeavour... you get what you pay for. I ought to know! I am a customer and they worked with me in restoring my Shelby. And it took years since I don't have a printing press or a money tree in the back yard! Made many great friends there and there is a ton of Ford history that passes in and out of their garage bays.

(I wasn't paid for these comments) But I sure would like a discount on my next project!!! hehehe.... :eek

Back