• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Company Name

OK...I just closed the deal to sell the name Midlife Harness Restorations to a large corporation that deals with automotive aftermarket parts. I'm rich! Rich beyond my dreams! Thank you, Tenneco! May MHR be on the lips of every driver!

So Tenneco is not an aftermarket company anymore, you just got screwed!!!

The building we are in holds roughly 120 people. Our Engineering group along with our prototype guys is 25 of that. With our shop/parts storage/hoist area we use half the building. Back in 2006 they put this building up for sale and were going to move us to another facility (Monroe Shocks) 75 miles away. There is another facility 10 miles away that was out of space, so after 2 years of trying to sell our bldg, they moved people in from this other facility and they have been basically paying the bills for our bldg. Those employees are now no longer part of us, so they will be moving out by July 1. This is not good news. No way they will keep this building open for 25 employees. We had been told there were no "short term" plans to move us, as long as the bldg was full. Great.

Back