• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Cool gauge cluster

I either never noticed before or I've never seen a picture of them, but Darreld's (68EFIvert) gauge cluster is pretty cool. I've never been a big fan of the camera case finish, thats why I changed mine to the brushed aluminum, but I must say his choice of gauges really makes a nice setup.

IMG_5496.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a "hopster" style steering wheel, it matches the wheels on the car. Not my style either, but its a very tastefully done car.

ya i do remember smthn along the lines of it matching his wheels when he built the car it fits the style of his stang well i would love to have it in my garage

Cool!!!!

That's really nice! He's has gauges all over the place! I wonder what's the most gauges someone has ever put in a car!

"Fast68back" said:
I either never noticed before or I've never seen a picture of them, but Darreld's (68EFIvert) gauge cluster is pretty cool. I've never been a big fan of the camera case finish, thats why I changed mine to the brushed aluminum, but I must say his choice of gauges really makes a nice setup.

IMG_5496.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks you guys about the compliments. The wheel does match my wheels. I was looking for something different and I went a path that street rod guys go. I have more gauges than most but I I needed something to fill all the holes in my dash. :rofl

Back