• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Corbeau Seats...

AzPete

Wife slid the passenger seat forward yesterday so our grandson could get into the back seat and her seat stuck in the 2/3 forward position. I just figured something was under the seat and got stuck......no luck. Pulled the seat and found the bolts that hold the adapter plate to the seat were installed from the bottom up into the seat bracket. The end of the bolt that extended out of the nut had stuck into the hole on the socket head bolt that held the slider to the seat. Checked the web site for the seats and it showed the adapter bolts with the head near the socket head bolt. Easy fix by just putting the bolts in the other way and there was no interference with those nuts facing the floor around the pan. Seat now works good. Will have to check the drivers seat later but it works good as of now. Forgot I had my glasses off when I focused.....live with it.

unload019.jpg

Those seats do take some getting used to. They are a touch higher than other seats I have had in different Mustangs but they will be good for us.

LOL.

You can blame Dave and Steph for that. I just took the brackets the way they gave them to me and installed them.

"johnpro" said:
LOL.

You can blame Dave and Steph for that. I just took the brackets the way they gave them to me and installed them.

You mean I can place blame............... :pbj :lol :lol

Back