• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

COVID 19 Vaccine Discussion

As soon as it’s made available to me, I’m getting the vaccine. Period. Full stop.

I am not one to let fear and conspiracy theories stop me from doing anything. Besides, the Grim Reaper has given up on taking me early. I’m making him look bad to his boss.

Mark

I'm all for letting {.} be the Fix guinea pig but its not like there should be any fear here. There's no dark stuff happening with vaccinations. The government doesn't want/need to put a chip in us either. They already know and can find out anything they want about us anyway.

Get it done and move on.

I am happy to get in line to get shot....hoping it makes this thing go away quicker and we get back to normal. Unfortunately, as California does, we have botched the whole distribution of it. As of last week we were last in the nation for the number of administered doses. Our wonderful governor stated we should have all of our seniors vaccinated by June....June....yes by then we will have 13% of our states population taken care of.

Gotta make sure to get all the homeless and illegals done first too, Ken. Have a little patience, will ya!

We got our first Pfizer shot a week ago. Other than sore arms, no ill effects so far. I was impressed by how well the whole process went with Piedmont Health Care in my area of Georgia. Our next shots were scheduled by us immediately afterward.

Last edited:
Gotta make sure to get all the homeless and illegals done first too, Ken. Have a little patience, will ya!

And now that he opened up the state again without warning ( you know...trust the science), we are also going from a “phased” approach to the vaccine to an age approach. This guy is swinging in the dark!

My son is in the medical field and got his second shot today (Pfizer). He's done some stupid shit in his life but for some reason I trust him on this one...

Allen

We got our first Pfizer shot a week ago. Other than sore arms, no ill effects so far. I was impressed by how well the whole process went with Piedmont Health Care in my area of Georgia. Our next shots were scheduled by us immediately afterward.
My daughter got her Pfizer on Friday. Same thing a sore arm. She would not let me punch her in the other arm to help forget about the shot. She wised up quick, when she was a little girl I played a game with her. Lets see who can hit the softest, you go first. Opps I lost. ;)

fd

My daughter got her Pfizer on Friday. Same thing a sore arm. She would not let me punch her in the other arm to help forget about the shot. She wised up quick, when she was a little girl I played a game with her. Lets see who can hit the softest, you go first. Opps I lost. ;)

fd
Child abuser!

1611633065848.png
1611633222340.png

Assemblyman Kevin Kiley

Today my colleagues and I sent a letter to Legislative Leadership calling for immediate bipartisan oversight hearings regarding the Governor's unwillingness to make critical COVID-19 data available to the public.
While I am thankful that the Stay at Home Orders have been lifted across the state, the Newsom Administration has provided no information on why this decision was made or why the arbitrary restrictions were put in place to begin with. Adding insult to injury, the only reason given for keeping this data hidden was that it would "confuse" the public if released.
The public deserves to see the information that is being used to justify the shutdown of our economy and schools.

gooberor nephew aka gavin newsome better wake up. We want answers.

fd

I think this shot might catch on LOL
Read the attached article where it explains that in the general population 40k people, or 1 in 10,000, develop Bells Palsey just as normal matter of course. This is directly in line with the 3 in the trial including 30k people in which 4 developed it. That 4th person was one who was given the placebo., btw.

Quit taking stuff you read on sites like Yellowbullet as gospel in terms of medical information. Or anything really for that matter!

This is why media has the influence it does. They publish an article about one doctor who died after getting the vaccine from a condition that has not been connected to the vaccine and the stupidity comes out of the woodwork.

Ooooooooo, they sent a letter. I bet Newsome is shaking in his burkenstocks.
While the letter most likely will only hit the round file in his office, he is a bit nervous due to the continued growth of the recall effort. He likened it to an "extremist coup". Yes, he is trying to undermine a constitutionally protected process in California. Throw them all out!

When I get my virus vaccination, I'm gonna ask them to give it to me in the butt. They'll probably refuse...

Read the attached article where it explains that in the general population 40k people, or 1 in 10,000, develop Bells Palsey just as normal matter of course. This is directly in line with the 3 in the trial including 30k people in which 4 developed it. That 4th person was one who was given the placebo., btw.

Quit taking stuff you read on sites like Yellowbullet as gospel in terms of medical information. Or anything really for that matter!

The only thing I take as gospel, comes from God

Back