• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Cutler is back and so is the StangFix Fantasy Football League!

I guess I'm not officially "out of it", but decided to have a little fun the rest of the way by fielding an all Detroit team. It actually looks pretty good on paper. Should stomp da Bears this week.
I saw that. I don't think this is an especially good week for the experiment though. Bears "D" is pretty pissed off and are a pretty good unit anyway. With nothing left to lose maybe...just maybe...the soon to be fired coaching staff will allow the offense to actually try and play instead of run, run, pass and punt every possession.

And no one is "out of it" as every team will have a playoff bracket in which to compete. If you fall to the lower tier bracket just think of it as a six team playoff for the bracket champ. Still fun to compete.

STEVE? HELLO, STEVE?! You have a couple slots on your roster filled with inactive players. How about rostering up some RBs who actually play? Your team had a great start to the week yesterday. Be a shame to waste it. Waiver wire is filled with potential players you could scoop up.

STEVE? HELLO, STEVE?! You have a couple slots on your roster filled with inactive players. How about rostering up some RBs who actually play? Your team had a great start to the week yesterday. Be a shame to waste it. Waiver wire is filled with potential players you could scoop up.
I have been sick as a dog

Good morning, Steve. Still sick? It's game day and neither of your RBs is expected to either play or score any fantasy points. How about taking a minute and playing this week? There are plenty of viable guys you can pick up off the waiver wire as replacements. There is a four way competition for the top spot in the West and you are matched up against one of them this week. I'm thinking all the other managers wouldn't mind if you at least made your competitor have to try and earn a win.

q0v7A_s-200x150.gif

Need I say more...

fd

Playoffs begin this Thursday night. Every team participates even if their manager doesn't!

You've started your dancing just a tad bit early, Tim. Nothing is settled for four more weeks.

My bad. Saw it as celebration of having the best season record. An accomplishment to be proud of...just short of the one I will claim in a few weeks. :cool:

I will try to keep up on the team. I am juggling many things. My sister had to evacuate her home in Santa Paula due to the fires. Family is ok, just displaced.

I will try to keep up on the team. I am juggling many things. My sister had to evacuate her home in Santa Paula due to the fires. Family is ok, just displaced.

Just make sure you leave your whirlwinds in Cali. We don’t need anymore swirling wind out here than we already have.

Back