• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Cyber truck

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
S we drove up the valley to get pizza Friday night. Then my wife says look at that. And on the other side of the highway was a Tesla Cyber truck. At 140mph closing speed and 4 lanes with divider I only got a quick glimpse. So on to the pizza joint. Then while sitting there eating pizza we look out the window and dang if we don't see another Cyber truck going down the road. This one had a big 'RC' decaled on the side. Then walking back to the car a Lucid sedan drives by. These are some rare sightings, even around here. And no I'm not one to have my camera at the ready so no pics.

I've seen a few of the lucid sedans around here but not the cyber truck yet.

Personally I'm not a huge tesla fan. Have to admit their cars are the main reason the electric car market even got anywhere so far.

I think the truck is ugly though.

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

Personally I'm not a huge tesla fan. Have to admit their cars are the main reason the electric car market even got anywhere so far.

I think the truck is ugly though.

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

Not only is the truck ugly as hell but I did see its crash test...hmmmmm second thoughts regarding safety.
Tesla has some technical issues... It hasn't undergoing a durable test. Like windshield water that runs over the upper control arm and thereby effects the balljoint in the long run. My 2 eurocent.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A605FN met Tapatalk

Back