• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Dang!

RustyRed

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2009-12-03/new-details-on-tigers-prenup/

"Meanwhile, The Daily Beast's Gerald Posner has learned exclusively that the beleaguered golfer is negotiating an immediate $5 million payout to his wife—and revising her prenup to give her as much as $55 million more to stay with him two more years. "

For that much money in just two years...hell, I'd consider marrying him if she isn't interested....it's not like he'd want sex, apparently he can get that elsewhere. :lol

Well, now who's the whore?

I would at least respect her if she told him to fuck off and took half of his money, but demanding more money to stick around :wtf

"RustyRed" said:
"Meanwhile, The Daily Beast's Gerald Posner has learned exclusively that the beleaguered golfer is negotiating an immediate $5 million payout to his wife—and revising her prenup to give her as much as $55 million more to stay with him two more years. "

I see straight through this. Word is he has an iron clad prenup, and she'd walk away with very little, minus what she's get for the kids.

But this move is a stall tactic. He's giving her 5 million to settle down the firestorm. The 55 million offer is a way to keep her around until this blows over. When the spotlight moves on to the next non-news event of the day, he will leave her, and she'll miss out on her 55 mill payday.

Just my prediction.

There's really no such thing as an iron clad or air tight prenup, especially in a community property state.

My guess is he's trying to get her to stick around hoping she'll forgive him and move on by two years out. If I were her I would make sure it was worded where if he leaves she gets the full $55 even if he leaves next month.

"daveSanborn" said:
5, or even 55 million is a drop in her bucket...... her wedding gift was a 300 million dollar yacht.

300 million? Yet the live in ONLY a 2.5 million dollar home?

What did we do before Google?
Residences:

Windermere, FL: Southwest of Orlando, Florida, a $2.648 million, 8-bedroom, 9-bath 6,692 sq. ft. three-level home in the gated community of Isleworth with a boat dock, fireplace, swimming pool and spa.

Yacht named "Privacy": 155-foot, $22 million yacht docked at the Old Port Cove Marina in North Palm Beach, Florida.

cimg4294_wp.jpg

Hmmmm..... I'd heard it was 300 million, but never had the energy to actually verify the info. Thanks for clarifying.

Back