• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Daves screening test for" The mans night out".

Flysure1

1. When done pissing do you A. shake it ?. Or B. bang your unit against the side of the urinal to get that last drop out?
2. When your wife wanted you to go to the movie "Broke Back Mountain" with her, did you A. politely say "yes Dear" or B. say we are through if you think I would consider seeing that movie?
3. When you and your wife see something sad together do you A. Hug her tightly and break out in tears with her? or B. say suck it up bitch, crying is for babies.
4. When your wife says honey we are going to my parents for both Thanksgiving and Christmas do you say A. what ever makes you happy dear, or B. your ass might be going there but mine aint!
5. When the wife comes in and says I just backed over your 4 wheeler and your new golf clubs do you say A. no problem dear, it was an accident, are you alright? or B. What the FuXX, I bet you were on the cell phone while your head was up your ass again weren't you!
6. When you get a moderate injury at home do you A. run in the house and try to get some sympathy from your wife? or B. wrap the injured area with duct tape and keep on working?
7. When out drinking and the wife calls do you A. answer and plead with her to at least allow you to finish your beer before heading home? or B. shut off your phone and stumble in at 2 a.m. reaking of cheap perfume and have lipstick smeared all over then wake the wife up by smacking her on the ass and saying you're next bitch?

If you answered with A to any of the above don't be expecting to be invited to "The Guys Night Out" !!!

Definately B on all with one small exception. I use electrial tape for bandaging all of my garage wounds!!

7. C. Sneak into the house, like a ninja, as to not get a face full of buck shot from the wife thinking it's someone breaking in.

Back