• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Dead Horse + Nude Model = Photoshoot?

There really are some demented, unstable jackwagons out there. Coincidence that they are from the coasts?

"silverblueBP" said:
There really are some demented, unstable jackwagons out there. Coincidence that they are from the coasts?

Hmmm...Jeffrey Dahmer wasn't from either coast. That one was just off the top of my head, btw.

Frank

"silverblueBP" said:

Maybe it's just that your pony express is still a pony.

Those horse people live across the Columbia River from me. They have bumper stickers that say "Keep Portland Weird". I have to say if that is what they consider weird they can keep it on the other side of the river.

"dodgestang" said:
It was ok when they did with a tonton in Starwars.

HaHaHaHa!!!! LMAO!

849star1.jpg

Re: Re: Dead Horse + Nude Model = Photoshoot?

"Gigantopithecus" said:
Neither was Ed Gein. But both were from Wisconsin.

When you live in this stupid state it screws with your head.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

"68EFIvert" said:
Those horse people live across the Columbia River from me. They have bumper stickers that say "Keep Portland Weird". I have to say if that is what they consider weird they can keep it on the other side of the river.

+1 here

Weird bitch

Re: Re: Dead Horse + Nude Model = Photoshoot?

"RapidRabbit" said:
When you live in this stupid state it screws with your head.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
hahahah, Cabin Fever will set in soon, and we'll hear some more F'd up news reports.

Back