• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Deleted Topic - The Daily Thong

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtlantaSteve

Guys, we try really hard to keep this place open and without many restrictions. I just can't believe how far some people are willing to take things. After a lot of discussion, the admin staff of StangFix has decided that this thread has to go.

It's become apparent that people can't be trusted to self regulate, and we believe it's just too much temptation. Every so often we have to delete a picture or two we feel cross the line, but what happened today is just unacceptable.

We're sorry it came to this.

Those who know what they did wrong have already been warned.

Happy Posting

Steve
</admin hat off>

Yeah, what kind of homo would screw it up for the rest of us? I'm pissed cause I didn't even get to see the offending pics, damn work!

I get busy for a couple weeks building an addition onto my garage and come back to this bullshit?

This thread is hereby "unlocked". Feel free to bitch at Steve until he uses his powers to bring back our bread and butter daily thong thread. My powers won't allow me to bring back a deleted thread, but I can unlock threads all day long!

And we can lock 'em back. No offense Dave but you have been MIA for a few weeks and haven't been keeping up all that well. Don't blame Steve.

Unlocked.... again.

We can play this game all day long.... or at least until Sluggo get's wind of this and chastise's you "foo's".

Bring back the Daily Thong thread Steve, you've overstepped your authority.

Ooooooooooooooooooooo, big man flex'n his muscles..........la ti da

&quot;daveSanborn&quot; said:
Unlocked.... again.

We can play this game all day long.... or at least until Sluggo get's wind of this and chastise's you "foo's".

Bring back the Daily Thong thread Steve, you've overstepped your authority.

Dude, Sluggo told me to pull the plug. He was busy at work, but I called him and he said to yank it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back