• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Do It Yourself Powdercoating

lol, I wonder if the woman would be pissed by me bringing a gross old stove into the apartment. probably not. I'd like to think she'd like it about as much as getting her a new Vacuum for her birthday

I am in the process of selling my home and buying a new one north of Houston. When I do I am going to have a workshop behind my house and it will be a large metal building. I will have a powder coating oven.

So I can just start shipping stuff to you and you'll do it, in order to expand your customer base so I can be a refferral when you start doing it on craigslist.

Sounds like a plan. I will be looking into it when the time comes. I was just looking at houses in Magnola Tx. Fantastic selection and lots of land. I may be able to start a side business. I will use waffles car as a test car.

haha, ok well ill just send you the car, title (signed, of course) keys, and hows $500 for your labor sound? I'll pay for shipping too.

Back