• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

docs mustang

napaguy

Guess Ill start....I decided to stray from my usual well-known vendor. I wanted to try and shop "locally" with a smaller outfit. I then remembered doc's mustang so I figured why not. This guy is a f'n riot and is toal smartass [more so than Dave]. He was very helpful with my questions and was small enough to adress some concerns I had with some repro parts. Its nice to deal with somebody that is the owner, book keeper, order taker, inventory person and quality control all in one. His pricing was about average compared to the bigger places. I ordered some oversize things and he shipped them out the next day and it was at my door in no time at all. He is very friendly and outgoing. If you had a smartass remark, he had two in his back pocket. I will definately be back when I need more stuff. Like I said guys I cant stress enough the luxury of dealing with a very small outfit that cares about the customers. [doc I want my gift certificate now] ;D

I have bought from Doc a few times. Always has fast shipping.

He has helped me out on a couple of very hard to find parts that no one else had.Seems like a great guy.Always responds to E-mails quickly, so you know if he has the part or not without waiting days to find out you've wasted your time.

Back