• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Don't fly with fake boobs

:WOP

He he he, like how I set that one up? I learned that from Kevin.

"Kats66Pny" said:
Nice try. I'm not telling the size. :lol

Nothing to be embarrassed about Kat.... we're family here. If it helps, Gabby's are 1200cc (600 ea) producing an eye pleasing 38DD.

No. Sorry. I didn't spend thousands of $ to be a member of the itty bitty titty committee. :amaz

Damn.. for the kind of money I spent on the sweater kittens, I could have just bought a better mustang than Gertrude. :po Oh well.

Kat, just do what I do. Ignore these brutes. I understand that you don't want to encourage these dirty minded juveniles by posting pics of your hard-earned B cups. I dont blame you at all. Stick to your principles.

You should find a nice set of REAL DD's and you wont have to worry about it...... I dont have to worry about SWMBO blowing up when we travel....

Maybe this is a better way to approach the subject. Kat, I'll show you my boobs if you show us yours? :craz

For the love of all that is sane, I'll pass on that one. What good is it to look at Boobs when your suffering convulsions from seeing Moobs?

Now if you're just going to make Kat see them, well then...it's OK.

But I'll shave them first. :lol :lol :lol

19_27_09_10_2_22_13.jpg

(picture of my arm for you who are totally grossed out.) :barf

Last edited by a moderator:
Back