• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

dumb ass of the century award.

RustyRed

I was in the grocery line this evening and you can't help but read the headlines on some of the magazines / tabloids.

But I started talking with the checkout guy about something.

If you were married to Sandra Bullock why on God's earth would you cheat?

Was she not rich enough for you or not hot enough? I mean come on.

Her husband (soon to be ex?) has got to win dumb ass of the century award.

Well she wanted herself a "Bad Boy" and that is what she got. Some people are just not happy having "it all" I guess. On a related note my BIL has met Jesse James. My BIL is a biker dude with several Harleys and tats, him and his buddies have hung out at JJ shop. We once saw JJ crusing in one of his hot rods, I think that we were on our way to church in Santa Ana. fd

Yep. Any girl will tell, ya. Bad boys are so damn sexy.

Till they drag one of these home to drop on the front porch:
michelle-nazi-wp-500x779.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"AtlantaSteve" said:
Yep. Any girl will tell, ya. Bad boys are so damn sexy.

Till they drag one of these home to drop on the front porch:
michelle-nazi-wp-500x779.jpg

Gee thanks for the picture...I think I'm going to have to find a therapist to deal with the post traumatic stress now. :lol

Last edited by a moderator:
See? That's your answer right there. No matter how hot or rich or whatever your old lady is, the poontang always looks greener (or hotter, or richer...I don't really mean GREEN poontang) on the other side of the fence.
Boys will be boys.

What's the old saying?

"Show me the most beautiful woman in the world, and I'll show you the husband that's sick of screwing her."

"AtlantaSteve" said:
What's the old saying?

"Show me the most beautiful woman in the world, and I'll show you the husband that's sick of screwing her."

So is it a bad thing if I don't want to "go way" with the wife this weekend? I think I would honestly rather be beaten with a bat to the side of the head and torso.

I spend more time hoping she finds the cement truck with her name on it as she is leaving every morning for the commute than anything else.

Not only would I NOT hit that, her pic could be found in any dictionary under Crack HO :barf

Back