• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

E-Car News

I like the concept, a little less Eleanor and a little more Shelby...
redwhite.jpg

Aren't they the ones licenced to make "Eleanor" also?

Last edited by a moderator:
Shelby G.T.500CR Performance Model Investment starting at $149,000 :$$$ :$$$ It is a very sharp car though. I like in blue.

blue_whitecopy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Aren't they the ones licenced to make "Eleanor" also?

Yes.

Something for you guys close to Oklahoma City to keep in mind.....

First and foremost, Jason is a standup guy. He'll bend over backwards to help a fellow Mustanger. Guided tours of the facility are a given, just call first and he'll give you the grand tour.

Classic Recreations uses original 67-68 Mustangs when building their cars. Other than the shell, almost ALL of the cars original parts are NOT re-used. Jason is a GREAT source for used 67-68 FB parts.

Wow, that's one beautiful looking car. Not knocking the E-cars at all but I do like the stronger Shelby influence.

"tarafied1" said:
Saw a half page write up in the new Mustang Monthly today. Nice.

Yes they are drooling and standing here waiting for the car to be finished. It looks like they will have the exclusive for the new Shelby when it releases next month. Its really cool that some of these mags are writing articles already. The press so far has been incredible.

Back