• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Early morning colonoscopy...what fun.

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
The worst part is drinking that horrible Gaviltye...a gallon of it the night before.
Of course living in the bathroom is no picnic either.
The procedure went well...hey what do I know I was mostly unconscious. Haven't eaten since Wednesday....time for a pizza.

So much fun! It's been about 8 years since mine, I'm probably due again.

The prep is absolutely the worst.

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

Colonoscopy as a precaution or after a suspiscious clinical research ?
Here in Belgium , every 2years , you have to swipe your stools with a "swiper"? Or something like that.
Should be effective they say.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A605FN met Tapatalk

A precaution every 5 years. I had 4 polyps removed. All is well.
Later we went out for a pizza. I hadn't eaten anything in 2 days.

You could always skip the procedure, roll the dice and flirt with the Grim Reaper. You remember how that worked out for me :rolleyes:

Defiantly the prep is the worst part. Hope you enjoyed the Pizza!

I am off to a Pancreas Dr. tomorrow. Suspect pancreatitis, no fats (pizza) for me then.

Getting old stinks.

3 months back I did that cologuard thing, it came back positive. Last week had the colonoscopy done, negative.

Surprised you were given the gallon of horrible stuff to drink. I believe they told me to drink a couple small bottle of magnesium citrate plus other liquids.

My "kit" is in the bathroom. I am due in August. Due to the backlog in scheduling my date is November 11th. It has only been 4 years since my last anal probing, but due to the amount of polyps found in the last check I get to do it again.

fd

My "kit" is in the bathroom. I am due in August. Due to the backlog in scheduling my date is November 11th. It has only been 4 years since my last anal probing, but due to the amount of polyps found in the last check I get to do it again.

fd
I get the pleasure of every two years!

My Brother-in-Law refers to a colonoscopy as "Having the back of my eyeballs examined !!"

On the other hand, the photo below makes one wonder??

iu

Back