• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Ebay ripoff!

"sgtjunior" said:
I spent $50.00 on E-bay for a penis enlarger.

Bastards sent me a magnifying glass..

Wasn't enough magnification, eh?

"sgtjunior" said:
I spent $50.00 on E-bay for a penis enlarger.

UMM, dude, I am not sure that I would admit buying a penis enlarger if I were you. Maybe you should do what I do and say "Mark just spent $50.00 on E-bay or a penis enlarger." I would make some comment about that fact that the last thing I need is a penis enlarger, but then one of the :homo in Norcal would say :rulz and :wop and that could get out of hand. Literally.

Good joke btw.

"ko67" said:
UMM, dude, I am not sure that I would admit buying a penis enlarger if I were you. Maybe you should do what I do and say "Mark just spent $50.00 on E-bay or a penis enlarger." I would make some comment about that fact that the last thing I need is a penis enlarger, but then one of the :homo in Norcal would say :rulz and :wop and that could get out of hand. Literally.

Good joke btw.

This from a guy in Texas whose license plate frame says "I go toplesss". :puk :yah

"KBMWRS" said:
This from a guy in Texas whose license plate frame says "I go toplesss". :puk :yah

That's only because he USED to have a frame that said "I go bottomless" and he got rear ended.

"ko67" said:
UMM, dude, I am not sure that I would admit buying a penis enlarger if I were you. Maybe you should do what I do and say "Mark just spent $50.00 on E-bay or a penis enlarger." I would make some comment about that fact that the last thing I need is a penis enlarger, but then one of the :homo in Norcal would say and that could get out of hand. Literally.

Good joke btw.

Well, my name is Mark too so that one wouldn't work. Plus, if you can't laugh at yourself, don't worry someone else will
2774504815_5ee3f545ce.jpg

And if someone wants to look, it better be a her!!
penis-exercises-to-make-me-larger.jpeg

Back