• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Enjoy your parade today Ryan

FordDude

Well-Known Dude
Staff member
In the canyon of heroes.

img4f30c4fc0cf7a.jpg

Still hungry?

img4f30c4fe9dcc2.jpg

For those just checking out this thread but do not care about the Super Bowl winners...

img4f30c4fcc8302.jpg

fd

Attachments

• NY.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 89
  • Meat Stadium.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 89
  • Poolside.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 17
Last edited by a moderator:
"Horseplay" said:
Not the word I would have chosen. Those are some, shall we say, past their prime women. :puk
I was referring to the super bowl winners......

The sag was for "For those just checking out this thread but do not care about the Super Bowl winners..."

"Horseplay" said:
Not the word I would have chosen. Those are some, shall we say, past their prime women. :puk
Damn man, that sounds like something those dumb shit camel jocks would say while there waiting to receive their 28 virgins for vaporizing them there self's. Hell, for me, I'd take "those" kinda past prime women any day of the week. :bowdown

I'm just pointing out that they are not the type we are used to seeing around here in places such as the thong thread etc. I'm sure a couple of those would suffice after enough beers and dim enough lighting. A few of the others I suppose wouldn't matter since most of us would be passed out before we drank enough.

Back