• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

even though i know what it is...

I was driving the '70 past a local bar last weekend and they were having some kind of BBQ party outside. There as a sign by one of the smokers that read " Come join the Cornhole games around back". I wondered WTF is that all about. ( and no I didn't stop to find out )

Cornholio_by_mspisz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
first I had ever heard of this a few yrs ago, I was driving down the road & the local sports radio station announced they were having a "cornhole tournament". I almost ran off the road I was laughing so hard.

A friend of my is a KY (get it?) native. He said about 10 years ago the cornhole game became popular again. A lot of people make and decorate their own cornhole boards.

"DEL65" said:
A friend of my is a KY (get it?) native. He said about 10 years ago the cornhole game became popular again. A lot of people make and decorate their own cornhole boards.

they play it with their sister up there..... wait, same name, different game.... :hide

Back