• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Fat Bandits?

Gigantopithecus

Fat bitches use their fat rolls to steal $2,600 worth of stuff. All that stuff probably smells like ass now.
http://www.wreg.com/videobeta/30d7b842-3817-4f2b-b19f-ea1bec6f6da8/News/Women-Accused-Of-Hiding-Merchandise-in-Body-Fat

EDMOND, OK -- Two women are arrested for shoplifting and police say they used their bodies to conceal the goods. Edmond police authorities say it was at the Edmond TJ Maxx that loss prevention officers found the duo stuffing items under their belly fat and breasts.

They say they took four pair of boots, three pair of jeans, a wallet and gloves; $2,600 worth of store merchandise.

Ailene Brown, 28, and 37-year-old Shmeco Thomas were arrested for shoplifting and are facing felony charges.

Officer James Hamm said, "These two were actually concealing them in areas of their body where excess skin was, under their chest area and armpits."

Police say Brown also had a knife in her purse they say she used to cut security tags in the store.

When I was a young public defender, I was appointed to represent a lady that stole $300 worth of meat from an HEB grocery store in exactly the same way. For you non-Texans, HEB is a chain of grocery stores owned by the Henry E. Butts grocery company.

Yup, saw that many a times back in my grocery store days. I watched a huge bitch "birth" a whole ham she was trying to steal. Fell out of her dress as she was walking out the door.

"Gigantopithecus" said:
I watched a huge bitch "birth" a whole ham she was trying to steal. Fell out of her dress as she was walking out the door.

:wtf

That's freekin' hilarious-

Back