• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

FB

RustyRed

Face Book - fat girls should not post pictures of themselves in a bikini under any circumstances.

I am glad they went to the pool or the beach or tubing or whatever but for the love of all that is decent put the camera down or put on some clothes.

"RustyRed" said:
Face Book - fat girls should not post pictures of themselves in a bikini under any circumstances.

I am glad they went to the pool or the beach or tubing or whatever but for the love of all that is decent put the camera down or put on some clothes.

:wop

For Dave though!

Just for you Mark. :bowdown

Attachments

• fat girls.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 93
"RustyRed" said:

I think that this is one case that the
:wop
rule does not and should not apply. :barf1

"DEL65" said:
I don't know, some forum members just might be Chubby Chasers. :hide

At least they aren't hard to catch, they're sure to be winded inside of a couple hundred yards.

If all else fails, put a jelly donut on the end of a string put the donut down and then run the string around the corner....kind of like fishing.

"RapidRabbit" said:
Just one more reason I'm glad I'm not on Facebook.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Well...I did just see the attached picture on Facebook. Had to snag it to share...

Attachments

• White Mustang.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 92
Is that something hanging down........like ughhhhhhhhhh..............

"67 evil eleanor" said:
Is that something hanging down........like ughhhhhhhhhh..............

Thanks for ruining that picture :nut

Back