• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Finalizing the Hooters win...

AzPete

I almost missed out on this due to being forgetful..... Back a couple of months ago, my '66 won Sponsors Choice at a local Hooters Car Show, http://www.stangfix.com/testforum/index.php/topic,2665.0.html . Included was a 100 Wing party. Tonight was the last night for the coupon and we almost forgot. Well, I got my daughter and her kids plus a couple of others and we went out and got rid of as many wings as we could. Think we brought half of them home.... Since this place is so visual, I had to bring a sighting for the rest of you. Our waitress did have the best shirt there.....

This is Pete's wife and I authorize this picture.....

IMG00006-20091130-1924-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"AzPete" said:
This is Pete's wife and I authorize this picture.....
:lol :lol :lol

Pete, you are so not looking at the camera for that pic, and that girl could be your daughter! :lol :$$$

Well, let's see, wife was on my left, daughter took the picture.....and the grandkids had a good laugh.....and me...just enjoying.

Hopefully there is an unauthorized photo of you motorboating those puppies!

Our local Hooters is manned by 16 year olds sporting A cups. The game on the screen..... any game..... is more entertaining.

No, no motorboating...........the wife would have said something for sure........ :beat

Not only are you not looking at the camera, but neither is she.

I have to say she is a looker! :tigg

Mel

"AzPete" said:
No, no motorboating...........the wife would have said something for sure........ :beat

Double negative = a positive; so you did. :craz fd

"blue65coupe" said:
Holy shit you look like Ron (BP). Add to that the Hooter's visit and ya'll could be freakin' twins.

I'll take that as a compliment! Being twins and hangin at HOOter's, can't be a bad thing at all.

"blue65coupe" said:
Holy shit you look like Ron (BP). Add to that the Hooter's visit and ya'll could be freakin' twins.
"beach pony" said:
I'll take that as a compliment! Being twins and hangin at HOOter's, can't be a bad thing at all.

+1.....must plan to meet at a HOOters.........

Back