• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Finally broke down and brought this

KTJMcG

A Ninja Mega Kitchen System. Everytime the infomercial comes on I watch the damn thing start to finish. Picked it up at bed bath and beyond on Friday morning. Thing that pushed me to get it was I found my mother perogie recipe in with some papers and want to try out the dough hook making them. Between the BBQ tools and now "MY" kitchen appliances, the kitchen is starting to look like the garage with my tools in it.

http://www.ninjakitchen.com/mega-kitche ... index.html

But does it do the dishes? Just kidding, haven't seen one of those round here. I am curious how the perogies turn out. Also if you have any secrets on pizza dough let me know. I have everything else down except that darn dough and I can never get it right.

I'll have to talk to my wife's step mother about the pizza dough. She makes the best I've ever tasted. I know the one time I saw her making it she was heating the water up and using a candy thermometer before she put it in the flour.

The thermometer was to make sure the water was warm enough for the yeast to activate before adding it to the flour. I'd be interested in a recipe for that. I can never get enough good pie and with this crowd, I've noticed neither can anybody else.

Back