• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Finally, the definitive word on Global Warming!

Well, I feel dumber now if that's possible. Charles Manson, Al Gore, vital life force fruit eating hippies...........anyone see a connection?

Next, Charles Manson will state that during his time as an inmate, he invented the internet!!!

Bet I can do a "Six degrees to Kevin Bacon" kinda thing between Manson and I.
Vid for reference.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMOsuMSc2Yk

The guy, Shane, was our asthmatic drummer in our short lived band "Shitty Punk Band". Weird guy, funny as hell, and one hell of a musician. Had a strange fascination with the criminal mind.....and tv sitcom props.
Ended up committing suicide in his mid 20's back in 04. His funeral was a big ass party at our local hangout, complete with life size cardboard cutout of him at the bar. Seriously, 500+ people showed up for this thing. Hell, he even ran for sheriff in my hometown. I've still got the tee shirt somewhere.

Why would a magazine and Fox News would take the time to interview/publish evil nut-job Manson statements. Isn't there anything better to report?

"DEL65" said:
Why would a magazine and Fox News would take the time to interview/publish evil nut-job Manson statements. Isn't there anything better to report?

Slow news day??? Journalists tired of reporting about how much Libya is a clusterfuck, that our economy is in the shitter, half the people in our country have no job and everyone is broke?
I'll just laugh at the wackjob spout bullshit, so I can try to stop thinking about the country going to hell.

I need to plant some fruit trees. It sounds like climbing the tree and eating fruit right off it is the way to go. I must be lacking serious life force energy by not using this technique. :shrug

"DEL65" said:

Even news outlets need an outlet from the news.

Back