• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

First National MCA Show of the Year

LiLRdWgn

Ha Guy's, I'm new here and thought I'd pass this along. The Gulf Coast Regional Mustang Club (Pensacola, FL) are working on plans for 31st annual show. And I'd like to invite one and ALL. It's going to be huge, not only our Mustang club there is going to be 4 more local clubs showing with us. They will be showing in a area beside us. So bring all of your friend that are driving brand X cars or if you drive one of those also. No only Mustang, it's a all Ford and Ford powered. I had to put the FORD POWERED in there. We've had GOOD looking rods come up and have brand X power in them and get :rp.The show is always the last weekend in March. This year the dates are March 26th, 27th and 28th. For more info go to our web site for location and preregistration forms (cheaper that way). Thanks for your time. LiLRdWgn

I'll be there in the vendor area, hawking my refurbishment of underdash harnesses. Look for a wooden picnic table!

"Midlife" said:
I'll be there in the vendor area, hawking my refurbishment of underdash harnesses. Look for a wooden picnic table!

That sounds GREAT. Have you preregistered yet ? You can go to your web site, click Show Flyer, then another screen will come up, you just click how you want it, PDF Format or Word Format. Or call or e-mail Donnie Carlisle (251) 961-1411 or e-mail carlisle@gulftel.com . He is a supper guy to work with. Picnic Table ? I'll look around, maybe or maybe not, LOL When you get there just ask for Gene, if anything I'll be around the Pony Coral. We (the club) will be out there starting on the 24th Wed. it makes for a LONG 5 days for us. But it's worth it. Over the years we have donated just short of $500,000 :$$$. to our local charities.

I think I'm vendor #1 or #2 on the list; I pre-registered several months ago.

"LiLRdWgn" said:
That sounds great, look me up when you get there. :ecit

Ummm...I'm a one man booth with lots of inventory on display, so I'm likely not to be roaming much.

Back