• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

First Pics......2010 Saleen!!!

joesgt281

Here you go folks...published first on the SCOA Forums, presenting the 2010 Saleen :banana:

IMO, a hit out of the park on styling, and the first to do something to the rear of the '10s that salvaged that huge mistake from Ford.

2010Saleen8002.jpg

2010Saleen8001.jpg

2010Saleen8003.jpg

2010Saleen8004.jpg

BTW...the above pics are CG images that are the real deal.
The actual car will be debuted a SEMA in a day or two.
Here's a better pic of the rear that shows the nice tail treatment....very similar to the 05-09s.
shop10.jpg

For comparison, here's the '10 Roush rear.
I like the lower air-management part but they didn't do anything to deal with the fugly tail treatment.

DSC04358.jpg

The front of the '10 Roush is attractive, but no real enhancement to the hood. I think it's a stock GT hood.

DSC04355.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you see the GT they built on Muscle car with Chip Foose, he took the '10 Roush spoiler and hacked off the piece that runs down the rear quarter and really cleaned up the look of the spoiler.

"Fast68back" said:
Did you see the GT they built on Muscle car with Chip Foose, he took the '10 Roush spoiler and hacked off the piece that runs down the rear quarter and really cleaned up the look of the spoiler.

Wow I didn't notice that about the Roush spoiler till you pointed it out....pretty fugly!
I couldn't find any pics of the rear of the Foose Magnaflow Mustang but I found this video.
You're right, he did a good job cleaning it up. This is a beautiful car:

Magnaflow Foose Mustang 027

During the episode Foose explained what he was doing to the Roush piece. He kinda sugar coated it by saying he was making a great part a little better or something to that effect. He also said something like, "Sorry Jack"..

Back