• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Fleshlight

I thought this was the number one selling sex toy for men...
Satin-Doll-Thong-Full-Set.jpg

lord knows they cost enough....

"Kats66Pny" said:
..and you guess call yourselves perverts and don't even know what it is. :eek:mg

You think we want to see your face in the dark? There is a reason for a light switch. Geez. I wonder if those were made for the Kansas power outages.

"AzPete" said:
Now you know what to look for when someone asks for the effn flashlight.........

Might not be bad to have in the drawer then.

"Hey, give me a f'in flashlight."

"Here you go."

"WTF?"

"Yeah"

I bet a woman could give that thing a bj while it's being used and you'd have light 90* to your right and 90* to your left.

You seem suprised that some of us did not know what a fleshlight was, even though we call ourselves perverts.

If I may have a moment, Kat, allow me to explain something. I am a pervert. I admit. I am not, however, a loser. I draw the line at fake rubber cooches in plastic flashlight cases. Unfortunately, that is exactly where I draw the line. IMHO, fake rubber girlie parts in a can are for losers. That thing appears to be a very ineffective substitute for a real woman. For example, there is no way that a little piece of rubber could provide companionship and understanding. Mere plastic could neither nurture nor love. If could not vacuum or make a sandwich or open a beer for me so that I dont have to look away from the TV during a Mecum auction on the Discovery Channel. ON the other hand, it could not complain, nag or buy $300 shoes. Am I a pervert? Yes. Did I know that there was such a thing as a rubber cooter in a flashlight case? No. Do I own one? Absolutely not. Yet.

By the way, Mark PM'd me and asked if it comes in a AAA size.

"ko67" said:
there is no way that a little piece of rubber could provide companionship and understanding.

Women provide understanding?!? Now I've heard it all!!! :lol

I have a long term lease that has a no release clause......at least not with any money..... :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

"AzPete" said:
I have a long term lease that has a no release clause......at least not with any money..... :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

The problem with a long term lease with no release clause is the manager / owner always lets the facility start to get run down after they believe you are stuck in the deal. You move in... it looks like the picture you posted. Several years down the road though somehow you get about 30 50 more pounds then you signed on for, the libido seems inoperable more often and all your money is gone for things such as Mustang parts because you're too busy spending your money on stupid shit you don't want / need.

Back