• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

FORD has a better idea.

You won't hear a peep about it though in the MSM, now if Government Motors did this...it would be touted as Obama's victory.

"silverblueBP" said:
You won't hear a peep about it though in the MSM, now if Government Motors did this...it would be touted as Obama's victory.

Now lets blame the moron who let it all go to hell the last 8 years.

"KBMWRS" said:
while I'll admit W wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, the slide in the economy started because of many more things than he had influence on including going back to Clinton. And the GM mess is largely due to UAW and greed and poor management as well as timing. It would be nice to blame the government for everything but it's way more complicated than that. I don't care for liberal Democrate thinking and I'm no Obama supporter but even I think he didn't have a lot choices... we shall see in time I guess

Why is it when government screwups are mentioned, it's always Bush's fault?? It's Congress FTLOG, they make the laws that f'up the system. Repukes and Dimawits are both to blame. You want to keep blaming Bush and only Bush, go ahead, but you're in a rose colored world.

Stop re-electing the same ole crap to Congress expecting a different outcome. I guess it's just easier and lazier to blame Bush for everything.

"KBMWRS" said:

I had this loooong response typed out and after reading decided it belonged in a passworded board. Therefore, I'm gonna summarize and keep it as respectful as possible.
Are you writing Nobama's speeches? Seriously. Is EVERYTHING Bush's fault?

Gov't owns majority in GM, GM has Onstar....hmm...
Everything was Bush's fault. Financial downturn, housing bubble burst, global warming, meteor showers, hurricanes, Obama getting into office...
How about place the blame on WASHINGTON, D.C....period. They're all morons.

Back