• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Four Great religious Beliefs

FordDude

Well-Known Dude
Staff member
People of all faiths should remember these four great religious truths:

1. Muslims do not recognize Jews as God's chosen people.

2. Jews do not recognize Christ as the Messiah.

3. Protestants do not recognize the Pope as the leader of the Christian world.

4. Baptists do not recognize each other at Hooters or the Liquor Store.

fd

Dunno about Twin Peaks. They'd only refuse to recognize each other until the fights and shooting started!

Ouch!:eek:

Now youre just trying to start an argument . . . will that be the five minute argument or the full half hour?
Actually Mark, no argument was ever intended. After reading my first response to your question I can see the wording may have been read as a snide reply. Nothing further from the truth. I honestly didn't know whether you got the reference. In retrospect I could have/probably should have worded it as:

<snip> The big biker brawl/shootout in Waco, Tx <snip> at a Twin Peaks.

I too was making references to Baptists at Twin Peaks (instead of Hooters). You obviously saw no humor in my response, so be it.

Actually Mark, no argument was ever intended. After reading my first response to your question I can see the wording may have been read as a snide reply. Nothing further from the truth. I honestly didn't know whether you got the reference. In retrospect I could have/probably should have worded it as:

I too was making references to Baptists at Twin Peaks (instead of Hooters). You obviously saw no humor in my response, so be it.

No worries, John. I was repeating a line from an oooooooollllddd Monty Python skit (Mid got it . . . we must have the same warped sense of humor).

1-Monty-Python-and-the-Holy-Grail-quotes.gif

Back